Spinach and kale and mesclun mix are just some of your favorite greens. Enjoy a fresh and tasty plate of greens, chopped veggies, and zesty dressings every day. Then, use moringa to help get that extra boost!
Here’s a fun and simple green salad blend that has a balanced level of crunch, protein, and zest. Add any beans or other protein of your choice. This version is photographed with black-eyed peas.
SUPERFOOD GREEN SALAD
- Steamed green beans (haricot verts)
- Moringa green salad dressing
Moringa Salad Dressing Ingredients
- ½ Cup of high quality oil (olive, peanut, flaxseed, hemp, avocado, or other)
- ¼ Cup of vinegar (raw apple cider, balsamic, red wine, or other)
- ¼ Cup of Citrus (lemon, limes, grapefruit – fresh squeezed and strained)
- 2 Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Pinch of optional spices: cumin, turmeric, oregano, paprika
For this recipe, find a good glass bottle (consider reusing a beverage container or jam jar that you’re done with, like a kombucha or soda bottle). Throw all the ingredients into your bottle. Shake vigorously and use often! Store in the refrigerator or keep on your table for a quick way to add flavor to any dish.
This Green Superfood Moringa Salad Dressing can work well on salads, cold pasta salads, pasta, dipping for bread, or even a quick garnish on meat dishes.