ICYMI, lemonade is this summer’s hot (or cool) new beverage. With twists like lavender honey lemonade and watermelon rosemary, we’re bringing you the healthiest version we love – summer moringa lemonade.
Whether lemonade conjures up feelings of the sun on your skin or images of kids running their own stands along the road, lemonade is definitely a summer treat. Our version adds health-boosting moringa and uses natural sweeteners like honey, agave, or coconut nectar.
- 1 cup Lemon juice, fresh squeezed (about 6 large lemons)
- ¼ cup sweetener (options: organic honey, agave, coconut nectar, raw turbinado sugar melted into hot water)
- 2 Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- Juice lemons.
- Mix in Moringa Powder and sweetener of choice.
- Put in glass with ice.
- Top with cold water or sparkling water.
- Stir and enjoy!
If you’d like to garnish or add some other twists, we recommend rosemary sprigs, mint leaves, or thyme.