Reintroduce Solids with Fruits + Veggies
Congratulations! You made it through the most challenging part of the Moringa Body Reset. By now you should be feeling energized and very proud of yourself! You’ve exercised incredible self-control. As we approach the end of our challenge, here are a few important tips about introducing regular food back into your body.
Rushing back into eating meat, dairy, and simple carbohydrates too soon after your reset can shock your system. It’s very easy to do. Be mindful of what food you eat for two-three weeks after the detox. Today we will be reversing out of our liquid only fast by reintroducing solid raw fruit and vegetables. Let’s get started!
Smoothie Bowl Topped with Fruit
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 medium banana
- coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons Pure Moringa powder
- banana slices
- raw oats
- hemp seeds
2) Morning Snack
Fruit, Tea, Nuts
- Moringa Energizing Tea
- A handful of almonds + cashews
- Persimmons + dates
Sliced Veggies + Tahini
- Bell Pepper
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Avocado + Himalayan pink sea salt
- Tahini dressing (See below)
Tahini Salad Dressing:
- 3 dried dates, pit taken out and simmered in water for about 10 minutes (2 dates if they are jumbo)
- 1/4 cup organic tahini
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and left whole
- 1 teaspoon Pure Moringa powder
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
4) Afternoon Snack
Dried Fruit + Nuts
- 3 cups roughly chopped mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cold pressed olive oil (optional)
- Place mushrooms in a sealable container.
- Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over mushrooms. Seal container and shake to coat mushrooms.
- Let marinate for 2-3 hours (in the refrigerator), shaking occasionally to coat mushrooms.
- 2 cups walnuts, soaked for 2-3 hours, rinsed and drained
- Marinated mushrooms (from above recipe)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- fresh parsley, one handful
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (optional)
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Place walnuts in food processor. Pulse until chunky. Do not over process.
- Add mushrooms and parsley. Pulse until combined and mushrooms and parsley are incorporated.
- Stir in spices, quinoa and salt and pepper.
Note: These are spicy. You can cut the spices in half if you like things less spicy.
- Walnut mixture
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Place walnut mixture in a lettuce leaf.
- Top with avocado and tomato.
- Finish with a grind of salt and pepper.
Moringa Snack Bites
- Check out the Kuli Kuli recipe.