Moms admit it, we all have those nights where we’re too busy to make dinner. We’re here to tell you, it’s okay! Now you can have an easy guilt-free mac & cheese and make sure your kids get the vegetables they need. Just sneak in a little bit of Kuli Kuli’s Pure Moringa Powder, as 1 tbsp is equal to 1 full serving of veggies!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 4 tbsp of Kuli Kuli’s Pure Moringa Powder
- 8 tbsp butter (1 stick)
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 lb macaroni elbow pasta
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mexican cheese mixture (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta as instructed on the packaging. Drain and set aside.
- Heat heavy cream and milk in a saucepan. Stir frequently, do not let it come to a boil.
- Melt butter in a separate large pot. Add flour and Kuli Kuli’s Pure Moringa Powder.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Stir frequently.
- While whisking, add the hot cream-milk mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and add cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked macaroni pasta and stir well. Pour into a 3-quart baking dish.
- Layer breadcrumbs on top until evenly covered.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Ready to join the 30 Day Back To Me Challenge? Start Today