The Romans used beets as one of the first known aphrodisiacs. Other cultures believe that if a man and a woman eat from the same beet, they will fall in love. Surprisingly, both these claims are not far from the truth. Beets are found to contain boron, tryptophan, and betaine, all part of your body’s way of maintaining a happy self and sense of well-being. This beet salad with Moringa Dressing is the perfect healthy addition to a friendly gathering or bbq!
Ingredients for the salad with Moringa Dressing
- 1 cup sliced beets
- 2 cups mixed leafy greens of your choice
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- 1 tbsp Kuli Kuli’s Pure Moringa Powder
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Olive oil
- Toasted sunflower seeds
- Basil chopped
Directions for the salad with Moringa Dressing
- Toss beets, leafy greens, and cheese together.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Top with toasted sunflower seeds, Pure Moringa Powder, and any additional toppings of your choice.