This Moringa Tofu Hummus recipe was created by our friends at Hodo Soy for our #MoringaInspired Summer Celebration event.
We’re obsessed with this recipe and it’s great for a Memorial Day bbq! We’re a big fan and smear it on almost everything – bagels or pita bread. We scoop it with chips… It’s great on everything!
Ingredients for Moringa Tofu Hummus
- 6 6-inch pita bread rounds
- 12 oz. firm tofu
- 1 ½ tbsp Kuli Kuli’s Pure Moringa Powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp shiitake powder
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar or lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Optional garnish with cucumber slices, heirloom tomatoes, and dill
Directions for Moringa Tofu Hummus
- Halve or quarter pita bread rounds.
- Blend all other ingredients in food processor or blend until smooth.
- Heat pita bread in toaster oven for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Spread hummus on pita bread and garnish with cucumber slices and dill.