Have you planned a nice evening with some friends & wine? Enjoy little snacks as this baguette with Moringa Goat Cheese Spread! It’s also a nice appetizer for a family dinner. It takes only 5 minutes of your time, but it’s such a delicious recipe!
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives or what you prefer)
- black peper
- 4-ounce packages soft goat cheese
- 1 tsp of Kuli Kuli pure moringa powder
- Pulse the cheese, herbs, 1/8 teaspoon pepper with 1 tsp of Kuli Kuli’s moringa powder until creamy.
- Serve with the baguette and enjoy with friends & wine!
In search for other snack recipes? Try this delicious Moringa Guacamole with some chips!