It’s Moringa Madness! A month full of trying tasty moringa recipes such as moringa goat cheese spread, moringa veggie enchilada, moringa scallion pancakes or this moringa guacamole dip! It’s a really easy recipe to make and it’s a great party snack. So gather all your friends for a nice evening full of snacks and some drinks!
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 package of Kuli Kuli Pure Moringa Powder
- Smash the avocados, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in the cayenne pepper if you like.
- Refrigerate it 1 hour for the best flavor or serve immediately if you can’t wait to try it!
You can find many more yummy moringa recipes on our blog!
Leave a comment