Cozy up with your favorite book and enjoy a delicious moringa green latte on a rainy day.
– 8-10 oz. milk or milk alternative
– 1 tbsp of Pure Moringa Powder
– 1-3 tsp agave or honey
1. Heat 8-10 ounces of your favorite milk, milk alternative, or water on the stove using a small pot. You can use a microwave to speed up this process, but be careful not to overheat the milk.
2. When the milk begins to bubble, turn of the heat.
3. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
If you are looking for another warm and cozy moringa drink try this Anti-Inflammatory Moringa Vanilla Spice Latte!