Craving chocolate, but want something healthy? Try these chocolate moringa bliss balls. High in iron and packed with flavor, you’ll never want a truffle again. They are perfect on-the-go superfood snack loaded with antioxidants, iron, potassium, and healthy fats. Shaped them into hearts for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tbsp honey or agave (adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter, almond butter or tahini
- 1/2 cup of raw quick cook oats
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes (more for coating)
- 1 tbsp Kuli Kuli Pure Vegetable Moringa powder (extra for dusting)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla beans or real vanilla extract
- Handful of chopped nuts (walnut, almond, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (for coating)
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into balls (or hearts!).
- Mix coconut flakes, chia seeds, and moringa powder.
- Coat each ball in your coconut/chia seed mix until covered thoroughly.
- Store in fridge for a cool snack. Freeze to keep for longer.