Treat yourself to a Moringa Green Goodness Parfait, a super green decadence made with ingredients straight out of your pantry.
Are you in the NYC area from March 17 – April 1? If so, you’re going to want to stop by Kellogg’s NYC at 1600 Broadway to experience the green goodness of moringa, the luckiest green.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (or your preferred dairy-free yogurt)
- Dark chocolate chips
- Special K cereal or preferred cereal
- 1 tsp of Kuli Kuli Pure Moringa powder
- Mix Pure Moringa Vegetable Powder into yogurt. We recommend using 1 teaspoon of powder with 1 cup of yogurt–but you can add a little more or less according to your taste preferences.
- Cut up mint, banana and pistachios separately.
- In your cup start with a layer of the moringa yogurt mixture.
- Pour 1/3 of your frosted flakes, chocolate chips, pistachios, mint and banana. Then drizzle with honey.
- Do the same thing 2 more times until you finish the top off with the layer of frosted flakes, chocolate chips, pistachios, mint, banana and honey.
- Garnish with a couple of pieces of mint.
Leave a comment