Fall weather calls for soothing beverages like this anti-Inflammatory Moringa Hot Chocolate, made with Organic Moringa Greens & Protein
This spicy hot chocolate is made with plenty of anti-inflammatory ingredients, including cayenne and cinnamon, two natural herbs that may help reduce inflammation, and moringa. Isothiocyanates, the key anti-inflammatory agent produced by moringa, are similar to those found in cruciferous vegetables. To learn more, see our recent post comparing the anti-inflammatory properties in moringa vs turmeric.
What makes this hot chocolate even better for you and the world? This recipe calls for Kuli Kuli’s newest product, Organic Moringa Greens & Protein Dark Chocolate, which adds 17g of plant-based protein and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa, and coconut milk, making this a perfect dairy-free, vegan treat.
- 1 Packet or 1/3 cup of Kuli Kuli Organic Moringa Greens & Protein Dark Chocolate*
- 12 ounces (1.5 cups) of Coconut Milk
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground cinnamon
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Heat 12 ounces (1.5 cups) of coconut milk on stove or microwave
- Pour 1 packet or 1/3 cup of Organic Moringa Greens & Protein Dark Chocolate into milk while stirring*
- Add a pinch cayenne pepper
- Add a pinch of cinnamon
- Pour mixture into a cozy mug
- Top with marshmallows
- Add a dash of cinnamon and cayenne
*Don’t have any Kuli Kuli Organic Moringa Greens & Protein Dark Chocolate on hand? Substitute the blend with Kuli Kuli’s Organic Pure Moringa powder, a scoop of your favorite plant-based protein powder, cocoa powder (Fair Trade Certified cocoa preferred), and a sweetener of choice, such as agave syrup.
Watch the recipe video below: