Do you ever make food that is so beautiful you spend more time taking pictures of it than the combined time of preparing and eating it? Yeah, me neither…
When we saw our friend @nikkibooch’s recipe for Moringa toast, we knew we had to share it on our blog. It’s art and toast all in one!
Bonus: it’s easy to make, healthy and super tasty.
- 1 slice sprouted whole grain bread
- 2 tbsp lemon dill hummus
- 3-4 slices of English cucumber
- 1/2 red sweet mini pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 yellow sweet mini pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp bee pollen
- Sprinkle of fresh dill
- Sprinkle of Organic Pure Moringa Powder
- Toast sprouted grain bread.
- Spread hummus on toasted bread.
- Slice cucumber & peppers. Add on top of hummus.
- Sprinkle bee pollen & Organic Pure Moringa Powder on top.
- Garnish with fresh dill & enjoy!
If you make this recipe, take a picture and tag @KuliKuliFoods on Instagram and hashtag #KuliKuli and #MoringaInspired so we can see your delicious creation!