“Fabulously Functional” is the best description I can give to the new line-up of Green Tea Energy Plus+ wellness shots. If you have yet to sample these energy-boosting, health-enhancing power drinks, then you’re in for a treat.
Ashwagandha + Moringa = Stress Be Gone!
The last and final wellness shot to highlight is the long-anticipated “Stress Be Gone”. This blend of honey and chamomile + super herbs brings nourishment and calm when navigating life’s daily demands. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is the functional superfood that plays a critical role in nurturing tissues (muscles, bones, etc.) and the endocrine system, which includes the thyroid and adrenals.1 Hailing from the sub-tropical dry regions of India, ashwagandha has generously donated its roots, leaves, and fruit for thousands of years to provide amazing medicinal benefits for conditions such as colds, anemia, poor memory, anxiety, insomnia, malnourishment, arthritis, senile debility, and stress-related ulcers. It builds a weakened immune system due to its rich iron content, balances sweet cravings, boosts metabolism, removes digestive irregularities, and improves circulation.2 In fact, in a recent study, ashwagandha root (300 mg taken twice daily) in combination with 8 weeks of exercise improved participants’ muscle strength, size, and recovery while decreasing body fat. When the study group took 500 mg twice daily, the same dosage found in Stress Be Gone, endurance significantly improved.3
Ashwagandha, a Powerful Adaptogen
In the Ayurvedic medical tradition of India, this respected plant enhances ojas, which is the end result of properly digested food. Healthy ojas corresponds to strength, healthy immunity, clear complexion, mental clarity, and overall well-being.2 Ashwagandha purifies the blood, combats premature aging and skin wrinkling, and reverses graying /hair loss while supporting healthy scalp and hair.4
Unlike many pharmaceuticals, this hardy, branched shrub is known for addressing stress-related imbalances instead of suppressing them. Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen which can be used as a daily general health tonic and blood tonic. The roots and leaves are used primarily to achieve the many therapeutic benefits. It makes a potent union with our beloved Organic Pure Moringa, as both are anti-inflammatory, energy increasing, blood sugar balancing, and they promote healthy weight management in children and adults. Additionally, an Ashwagandha supplement may help those who overeat or undereat due to stress. Both superfoods provide wonderful benefits for nursing mothers and their babies by increasing the nutritive quality of breastmilk.2,3
ASHWAGANDHA IN YOUR DAILY DIET: WHAT ARE THE TOP BENEFITS?
- Ashwagandha can strengthen a weak immune system by boosting metabolism, improving circulation, removing digestive irregularities, and providing rich iron content.
- It can improve muscle size and strength while decreasing body fat.
- The adaptogen properties can address and reduce stress-related imbalances instead of suppressing them.
- Ashwagandha can combat premature aging.
- It can promote healthy weight management by reducing overeating or undereating in response to stress.
Kuli Kuli’s Stress Be Gone has 998 mg of Organic Moringa, 500 mg of Organic Ashwagandha, and 200 mg of decaffeinated Green Tea extract in each serving. With such a soothing combination, it is best taken in the evening; however, anytime tension needs taming, Stress Be Gone can get the job done.
JOIN OUR WEEKLY GIVEAWAY AND WIN 4 STRESS BE GONE WELLNESS SHOTS! (Closed)
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
Two winners will be chosen on Friday 11/29 and emailed – Good luck!
- Carman, A. J., Dacks, P. A., Lane, R. F., Shineman, D. W., & Fillit, H. M. (2014). Current evidence for the use of coffee and caffeine to prevent age-related cognitive decline and alzheimer’s disease.The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, 18(4), 383-92. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12603-014-0021-7
- Umadevi, M., Rajeswari, R., C, S. R., Selvavenkadesh, S., Pushpa, R., Sampath Kumar, ,K.P., & Bhowmik, D. (2012). Traditional and medicinal uses of withania somnifera.The Pharma Innovation, 1(9), 102-110. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1924707332?accountid=158990
- Ted, W. L., & Schneider, C. (2018). Can herbs improve endurance? adaptogens and athletic performance.Integrative Medicine Alert, 21(10) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/2114567180?accountid=158990
- Meher, S. K., Das, B., Panda, P., Bhuyan, G. C., & Rao, M. M. (2016). Uses of withania somnifera (linn) dunal (ashwagandha) in ayurveda and its pharmacological evidences.Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics, 8(1), 23-29. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/2321-5836.2016.00006.9