Smoothie bowls are a great way to start the day, and also a fun activity to make with kids. Thanks to our friends at Once Upon a Farm for this tasty smoothie recipe! A little sprinkle of Pure Moringa Vegetable Powder goes a long way, and it’s great for parents, toddlers, and kids.
Did you know that moringa can help new mothers with nursing by increasing the quality of their breast milk? Moringa is nutrient-dense and has anti-inflammatory benefits that rival those of turmeric. It has more iron, calcium, protein, fiber, B vitamins, and antioxidants than spinach or kale.
Like any recipe, feel free to adjust this one with our own twists.
- 2 tsps Kuli Kuli Pure Moringa Powder
- 2 pouches of Once Upon a Farm Magic Velvet Mango
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 banana
- Your favorite toppings for smoothie bowl – pomegranate, raspberries, coconut and chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Enjoy half as a smoothie and make the other half into a smoothie bowl for your little one.
- Top with your favorite toppings like banana, pomegranate, raspberries, coconut and chia seeds.
Moringa is the secret ingredient here that takes this smoothie to the next level. We have a whole article exploring Why Moringa is Good for Women, which covers some of the specific reasons why moringa is great for overall women’s health.
Moringa has been used for centuries as a way to get the key nutrients we need to thrive. Before modern-day labs, our ancestors recognized the medicinal properties of moringa. Today, science is starting to come forth with repeated tests that affirm moringa’s amazing nutritional portfolio. It’s been called the “miracle tree” across many cultures for good reason!
At Kuli Kuli, we believe that moringa is one piece of the larger health puzzle. Has moringa helped you find the energy you need? Let us know in the comments!
Follow us @kulikulifoods so we can see some of your favorite ways to add this energizing superfood to your daily routine.