This time of year, holiday desserts are all around us. And they are oh so tempting! But many of us tend to avoid these delicious treats because of the way all that sugar makes us feel. Sure it tastes good, but the sugar hangover is real. That’s why Kuli Kuli created SuperBark. We carefully crafted our SuperBark so that it tastes like sweet, delicious dark chocolate, but doesn’t have any sugar to spike your blood sugar. It also has 25% of your daily fiber intake, so it satisfies your sugar craving, instead of spiking demand for more.
Thank you to Alycia who created a healthy holiday dessert featuring our Pure Moringa Powder and Raspberry Chia SuperBark (it’s even a festive red and green color). Check out the recipe below and follow Alycia on Instagram at @aleafcia for more of her fabulous recipes.
MORINGA RASPBERRY MUG CAKE
1/4 cup oat flour
2 tsp Pure Moringa Powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 mashed banana
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
6-7 fresh raspberries
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- Then combine the dry and wet ingredients to make a batter
- Fold raspberries into the batter
- Then spoon into a mug or bowl
- Place raspberries and SuperBark on top
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 min or microwave for ~1min 30sec.
There you have it! Healthy, festive and delicious! What are your favorite healthy holiday treats? Let us know in the comments.