Here at Kuli Kuli, we know moringa is the best way to start your day. Check out this new twist on breakfast burritos, and be sure to try them before the Moringa Recipe Contest poll opens on March 3rd!
Recipe: Moringa Breakfast Burritos
Chef: Heather, IL
3 tbsp. of Kuli Kuli Moringa Powder
7 cups of wheat flour
1 tsp. of salt
1 cup of oil or butter
Desired burrito ingredients (in this case, onions, garlic, tomatoes, & peppers)
- Combine flour, salt, Moringa, and oil or butter in bowl
- Add water and stir until dough reaches a roll-able pie crust-like consistency
- Form golf-sized balls and using a floured surface, roll balls out into thin flat circles
- Cook on oil frying pan
- Mix eggs, Moringa and desired omelet ingredients into bowl
- Pour into frying pan, on low-medium heat. Stir until cooked. Should be no longer than a few minutes.
- Serve with tortillas burrito style and add some hot sauce for an extra kick – olé!
Vote for this recipe
You can find many more yummy moringa recipes on our blog!