Enjoy these simple, calming moringa crepes, so named for the naturally occurring Melatonin in Bing cherries, hence the calming effect. A submission from our Moringa Recipe Contest, they make a fantastic breakfast or dessert!
Recipe: Calming Moringa Crepes
Chef: Chris, TX
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of Kuli Kuli Moringa Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg and Cinnamon
Bing Cherry topping:
- 4 ounces Bing cherries Pitted and halved
- One half Dark Chocolate or Black Cherry Kuli Kuli Moringa Superfood Bar roughly chopped
- 1 ounce maple syrup (or 2 ounces brown sugar with a .5 ounces of water)
- Optional diabetic appropriate topping: Shredded Coconut
- Place all ingredients for crepe base in a blender and puree. Batter can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
- Cook for 2 minutes on a greased skillet at medium-high heat.
Vote for this recipe
You can find many more yummy moringa recipes on our blog!