Try these delicious Moringa Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies, created by our resident chef (and co-founder of Kuli Kuli), Valerie Popelka!
- 1/3 cup Kuli Kuli Pure Moringa Powder
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter, coconut oil, peanut butter, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl sift together moringa powder, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix in the flour mixture until a dough forms. Add in the coconut until fully incorporated.
- Arrange tablespoons of dough 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, then flatten with a spatula or the palm of your hand.
- Bake in middle of oven until slightly puffed, 10-12 minutes. Cool on sheets 1 minute, then transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
You can find many more yummy moringa recipes on our blog!
Leave a comment