For when the oven is too hot and you’re craving something cool, this moringa ahi poke recipe is perfect for those summer nights when you want something refreshing, delicious, and hassle-free.
Ingredients for Moringa Ahi Poke
– 2 pounds fresh ahi tuna steaks, cubed
– 1 cup soy sauce
– 3/4 cup chopped green onions
– 2 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
– 1/2 tbsp Pure Moringa Vegetable Powder
– 1 tbsp crushed red pepper (optional)
– 2 tbsp finely chopped macadamia nuts
1. Combine Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, Pure Moringa Powder, sesame seeds, chili pepper, and macadamia nuts in a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix well and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.