Wraps are a great way to get a healthy meal on the go. Whether you’re using grains or protein for your base, adding Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder is a surefire way to give your lunch a healthy kick. The wholesome, filling ingredients in this recipe will have you feeling nourished, energized, and proud of your healthy meal choices.
- 1 Spinach tortilla wrap
- ¼ Cup of Brown Rice or Quinoa, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- ½ Cup Mixed Steamed Vegetables (suggestion: broccoli and beets)
- 1 handful of Spinach (or other leafy greens)
- ½ Lemon, fresh squeezed
- 2 Tbsps Greek Yogurt (optional)
- ¼ Avocado, smashed
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Mix half the Moringa Powder with rice or quinoa and the other half with steamed vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- To build your wrap, warm your tortilla on the stove.
- Start with smashed avocado and yogurt.
- Add rice or quinoa.
- Top with steamed vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon over everything.
- Roll and secure with sandwich picks or wrap in aluminum foil.
These wraps are flexible so we encourage you to mix and match ingredients to find your own perfect combination. Play around with the base, adding cooked beans, change up the vegetables, and try out different sauces and dressings. Sub olive oil for the avocado, add diced tomatoes, use Moringa falafel, or grilled chicken. The variations are endless!
Don’t forget to coat your protein or vegetables in a serving of Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder for a green wrap on the go. It’s an easy way to boost the nutritional value of any meal as you’ll be adding all 9 essential amino acids and a significant portion of your daily recommended iron!
And if you enjoy these wraps, be sure to check out the wide selection of other yummy moringa recipes available on our blog.