In case you missed it, lemonade is this summer’s hot (or cool) new beverage. With twists like lavender honey lemonade and watermelon rosemary, we’re bringing you the healthiest version we love – summer moringa lemonade.
Whether lemonade conjures up feelings of the sun on your skin or images of kids running their own stands along the road, lemonade is definitely a summer treat. Our version adds health-boosting moringa and uses natural sweeteners like honey, agave, or coconut nectar.
- 1 cup Lemon juice, fresh squeezed (about 6 large lemons)
- ¼ cup sweetener (options: organic honey, agave, coconut nectar, raw turbinado sugar melted into hot water)
- 2 Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- Juice lemons.
- Mix in Moringa Powder and sweetener of choice.
- Put in glass with ice.
- Top with cold water or sparkling water.
- Stir and enjoy!
The great thing about lemonade is how versatile it can be! Therefore, if you’d like to garnish or add some other twists, we recommend rosemary sprigs, mint leaves, or thyme.