Ahh, summer at last. Tis the season for beach days, road trips, sunshine, and cold treats. Popsicles are easy to make and so refreshing on a hot day! They can cool you down, help you stay hydrated, and give you the energy you need to have the best summer ever.
Mango, moringa, and lemongrass is truly a flavor combo made in heaven for hot summer days! The sweet, juiciness of mango balances the herbal notes of moringa and lemongrass to create a flavor that is tropical and refreshing. And what’s more, this recipe couldn’t be easier. The hardest part of making these popsicles is waiting for them to freeze before you can enjoy them.
3 bags of moringa tea with lemongrass
4 cups of water
1 ripe mango
1 large slice of lemon
1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Bring your water to a boil and steep the moringa tea bags as per the directions on the package.
- While the tea is steeping, slice your mango into cubes. If you’re not sure how to cube a mango, check out this great instructional video! I’ve butchered many mangoes before learning this trick, it’s a life saver!
- Now that your mango is sliced and your tea is done steeping, remove the tea bags and mix in the honey until it is fully dissolved. Feel free to go without the sweetener or add it to taste!
- Squeeze the juice out of your lemon slice into the tea and give it a good stir.
- Fill your popsicle molds about 1/4 full of diced mango.
- Top off your molds with the moringa lemongrass tea and put in the freezer for a few hours. Mine took about 4 hours to freeze all the way through! Trust me, they are worth the wait.
We hope you give this recipe a shot! If you do, take a picture and tag #kulikuli and #moringainspired on Instagram. We’d love to see what you have made!