Who doesn’t love decorating cookies during the holidays? And what if we said you could sneak a little extra nutritious goodness into a classic recipe? This moringa frosting is a beautiful and delicious way to add a little green boost to your holiday treats!
The added bonus of this recipe is that it doesn’t use any food coloring. The green color is completely natural and comes from the moringa! But that doesn’t mean you can’t try mixing it up with other flavor extracts, spices, or food coloring for some variety.
Use this recipe to decorate you favorite holiday cookies, cakes, or as a glaze for cinnamon rolls!
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Organic Pure Moringa Powder
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened (sub coconut butter for vegan option!)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (any milk works!)
- A few drops of peppermint extract (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, moringa, and butter.
- Whisk in milk and peppermint extract (if desired)
- Check the consistency and add more milk or powdered sugar if necessary
- Decorate cookies or use as a glaze for other desserts!
Would you try this #MoringaInspired holiday recipe? What holiday recipe would you put moringa in? Let us know in the comments below!
If you do try this recipe, snap a pic and tag us on Instagram with #KuliKuli and #MoringaInspired so we can see your beautiful creations!
Have a wonderful holiday season, friends!