Meet the Moringa Pumpkin Spice Latte, a warm beverage perfect for welcoming in brisk fall weather. This recipe simple, delicious and easy to make, and packs high amounts of your recommended Vitamin A and C intake. It is also rich in trytophan, an amino acid that promotes healthy seratonin levels in the brain (which equals happy mornings), and has a high fiber content.
Fun fact: Pumpkin is a superfood that packs 564 milligrams of potassium in 1 serving which, when paired with the full serving of vegetables supplied by Kuli Kuli’s Organic Moringa, refuels and recharges your body. So make a switch from sugary lattes made with imitation pumpkin syrups and try a Moringa Pumpkin Spice Latte that will green up your day with on-the-go nutrition.
1. Prepare your coffee or espresso. If you are using coffee, brew it strong.
2. While the coffee is brewing, heat the almond milk in a pot until it is simmering.
3. Stir all remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low. Make sure the pumpkin dissolves into the base well and the spices don’t clump.
4. When mixture is at a low/medium boil, pour in the coffee, remove from heat and get out a big mug.
5. Pour the latte into your cup and enjoy!