Deviled eggs is perhaps one of the most basic and classic recipes that the average home kitchen chef will know or, at the very least, understand the basic concept of so that when the situation requires, they most likely will be able to whip up something acceptable. It is usually the most basic of recipes that get to have the most variety. Take a look at Creme Brulee, for example. Just off the top of my head I can name several: Classic Creme Brulee, Rose Creme Brulee, Earl Grey Creme Brulee, Orange Creme Brulee, and even our very own twist of Moringa Creme Brulee. But in Googling “‘deviled eggs” looking for something a little different, I only see an stream of classic and bacon deviled egg recipes. Where are all the inspired deviled egg recipes? Nevertheless, we here at Kuli Kuli are always here to provide you with interesting ways to get your moringa fix in the best homemade recipes. Without further ado…
½ cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 tablespoon Pure Moringa Powder (1 single serving packet)
½ teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper to taste
Paprika, for garnish
Chives, for garnish
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there’s 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs.
2. Heat on high until water boils. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and leave covered for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
5. Peel eggs under cool running water.
6. Gently dry with paper towels.
7. Once eggs are cool, slice the eggs cleanly in half lengthwise.
8. Remove egg yolks to a medium bowl
9. Placing halved egg whites on a serving platter.
10. Mash yolks until smooth with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and Pure Moringa Powder. Mix well.
11. Spoon yolk mixture back into the egg whites.
12. Garnish with paprika and chives.