ICYMI, Avocado Toast is a thing.
It’s not just a thing. It is THE thing. Restaurants in San Francisco and New York serve up avocado toast to the tune of $15. Creating this trendy dish in your kitchen is just as easy and even more nutritious with a boost of Moringa Powder.
Avocados are great for the morning because they’re rich in omega-3’s, vitamin B, and fiber. This helps you to feel fuller for longer and kick start your day with vegan-friendly fats. You’ll be sure to love this moringa avocado toast!
- ¼ Avocado, diced into cubes
- 1 Medium tomato, diced
- ½ Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Dash of Paprika (optional)
- 2 pieces of Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- Mix diced avocado and tomato pieces in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, optional spices, and Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder.
- Top on two pieces of toast.
If you want to try some delicious variations, top your avocado toast with poached or over-easy eggs, toasted sesame seeds, oregano, cilantro, diced green onions, or anything you can think up.
Share your favorite variations with us on social media!