Winter Wonderland in a Cup!
There’s nothing more cozy than having a steamy cup of hot chocolate on a frosty winter day! This moringa hot chocolate is perfect for binge-watching holiday movies with your bestie on a snow day. This recipe calls for peppermint and white chocolate to compliment the natural flavor of moringa and coconut milk to make for a thick and creamy consistency.
Grab a friend and your favorite mug because this recipe is made for two!
Serves : 2
- 1 (14 oz.) can of coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp Organic Pure Moringa Powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- A pinch of salt
- (Optional) candy canes for stirring
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together moringa, water, and coconut milk.
- Reduce heat to low, adding chocolate chips and stirring continuously until fully incorporated.
- Whisk in salt and peppermint extract.
- Pour into mugs and stir with a candy cane for extra flavor!
Would you try this #MoringaInspired holiday recipe? What holiday recipe would you put moringa in? Let us know in the comments below!
If you do try this recipe, snap a pic and tag us on Instagram with #KuliKuli and #MoringaInspired so we can see!
Have a wonderful holiday season, friends!