It’s the middle of summer and that can only mean one thing: outdoor parties and activities. Grilling out is one of the best things about summer. It usually involves family or friends, lots of good food, and warm evenings.
Many summer barbecue foods involve foods that aren’t always the best choices and they can include a lot of meat. Although no one can deny the appeal of a perfectly done hamburger, brat, or steak cooked over a flame, sometimes you just want a healthier option. Many may prefer to not eat meat as well! Here’s a great option for your next grill out or even just cooking in your kitchen.
– 1 can of corn
– 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
– 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa
– 1 tbsp Caribbean spices
– ½ tbso of Pure Moringa Powder
– 1 cup of sprouts
– 1 ½ cups canned crushed pineapple, well drained
– 1 tsp Pure Moringa Powder
– 3 tbsp finely chopped jalapeno pepper
– 3 tbsp orange juice
– 1 ½ tsp Caribbean Spices
1. For the sliders, cook the quinoa according to the packaging. Mix in the black beans, the Pure Moringa
Powder, the corn, and the caribbean spices. Make sliders out of it and fry them in a frying pan both sides about 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, for the Tropical Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Place the sliders on a bun and top it off with some sprouts.
4. Serve with Tropical Salsa.