When someone mentions brunch, automatically thoughts of warm, oozing poached eggs and crispy waffles fill the brain. Moringa is great for women because it’s nutrient-packed with iron, calcium, and antioxidants. Studies have linked moringa to reducing stress, increasing lactation, and decreasing chances of cancer. Keeping healthy by adding a little moringa into your breakfast is a win-win. Brew up a cup of your favorite coffee and set that pot of water to boil. It’s time to give new meaning to green eggs. They’re totally Instagram-worthy as well – #greenisthenewbrunch.
HEALTHY MORINGA HOLLANDAISE
If you love a good Eggs Benedict for brunch, you’ll love these green hollandaise eggs. You don’t need to be a master chef to be able to figure out making the perfect hollandaise sauce. Follow these simple, easy steps.
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 4 oz Butter or Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice or Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vegetable Moringa Powder
- Salt & black pepper (to taste)
- Paprika (optional)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Place egg yolks in a double-boiler pot (or use a bowl on top of a pot with gently simmering water). Add lemon juice and whisk.
- Add butter slowly, whisking as you go.
- Once all butter is added and sauce is at desired consistency (should be runny, but stick to a spoon if stuck in), add moringa powder and whisk well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika (if desired).
- Serve over poached eggs on toast with tomatoes, sautéed spinach, bacon, ham or avocado slices.